Melbourne is the capital city of the state of Victoria in Australia and is located on the south-eastern coast of the country. The city is known for its cultural attractions, diverse neighbourhoods, and vibrant arts scene. Some notable landmarks and points of interest in Melbourne include:
- Federation Square: A popular gathering place in the heart of the city that is home to a range of cultural, dining, and entertainment options.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG): One of the world’s largest and most iconic cricket grounds, home to major sporting events and concerts.
- Melbourne Zoo: A popular attraction featuring over 320 animal species from around the world.
- Royal Botanic Gardens: A beautiful parkland that is home to over 50,000 plants and flowers.
- Yarra River: A popular spot for picnics, walks, and boat rides, with stunning views of the city skyline.
Melbourne CBD Campus:
Our Melbourne CBD campus is conveniently connected with train, bus and tram. Located at 341- 345 Queen Street walkable distance from Flinders Street Train Station. The campus is welcoming and vibrant has comfortable classrooms with modern amenities, well equipped computer lab with library and common areas to socialize with your friends.
You can visit the Public Transport Victoria link https://www.ptv.vic.gov.au/ to plan your journey to Raymond International College.