ICT60220 - Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
(CRICOS Code: 111023C)
This qualification highlights the roles played by professionals in a range of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have substantial experience in specialised technical abilities, as well as business and people management skills.
Additionally, it strives to increase your knowledge and skills so that you may manage a team, work on your own, or lead a challenging project in a specialised subject. You can use these skills as a business owner or in a wide variety of sectors and job responsibilities. The fundamental abilities you acquire through this qualification include, but are not limited to:
- Advanced data management information: creating, designing, and monitoring complex systems that store data, and optimising organisational knowledge management
- Cyber security: protecting sensitive data and information through security architecture and developing disaster recovery and contingency plans
- Full-stack web development: building advanced user interfaces, developing representational state transfer application program interfaces (REST APIs), and designing user experience solutions
- Further programming: applying advanced ICT languages to maintain security and manage data
- IT strategy and organisational development: managing and communicating strategic ICT business solutions
- Systems development and analysis: modelling and testing data objects, data processes, and preferred ICT system solutions
- Skills related to telecommunications and network engineering.
You will complete this course within 104 weeks which inclusive of;
Mode of delivery.
Weekly Delivery Schedule:
2 Days: Face-to-Face in class
5 hours: Supervised self-paced learning
Tuition Fee: $AU 25,000
Non-Tuition Fee: $AU 2,000
Estimated Total Course Cost: $AU 27,000
CRICOS Code: 111023C
Delivery Location: Raymond International College campus, Melbourne.
- Students must be over 18 years of age.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or an overseas equivalent or an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) or higher qualification prior to commencing this course.
English language requirements for international students: (Any one of the following)
Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score: 5.5
TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based test) test score band: 46
PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English) test score band: 42