BSB60420 - Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Expand on your prior management and leadership expertise in a variety of business and industry environments. You will develop the initiative and judgement necessary to plan and carry out a variety of leadership and management tasks at the advanced diploma level, and you’ll learn to take responsibility for your own and your team’s accomplishments. In order to recognise and evaluate information from a range of sources and impart that knowledge to others, you will learn to employ cognitive and communication abilities. Additionally, you will learn how to express yourself creatively or conceptually and how to tackle difficult situations.
The variety of jobs undertaken by our students mirrors the diversity of the business world; some work for small businesses, while others enrol in degree courses at the university or launch their own businesses. Your qualification will provide you with the abilities you need to meet the difficulties of any contemporary workplace.
Our goal is to cultivate the entrepreneurs, leaders, and business professionals who will contribute to a sustainable future by embedding ethical practices and skills into your studies. In our close-knit institution, you’ll have the chance to work on real-life, live projects with local and national businesses.
The students of this qualification will also receive the training necessary to use combined technical and theoretical knowledge in a variety of skilled work settings.
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBLDR602 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBSTR602 Develop organisational strategies
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPMG633 Provide leadership for the program
Course Duration: You will complete this course within 78 weeks which includes;
Mode of delivery
50 Weeks of delivery
10 weeks of work-based training
18 weeks of Holidays/Term breaks
Weekly Delivery Schedule:
Face to Face
5 hours: Supervised self-paced learning
Delivery Location: Raymond International College campus, Melbourne.
Tuition Fee: $AU 9,000
Non-Tuition Fee: $AU 500
Total Course Cost: $AU 9,500
CRICOS Code: 109114G
- Students must be over 18 years of age.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or an overseas equivalent or an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) or higher qualification prior to commencing this course.
English language requirements for international students: (Any one of the following)
Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score: 5.5
TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based test) test score band: 46
PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English) test score band: 42
Intake Dates for 2023 & 2024
09 January 2023
10 April 2023
10 July 2023
09 October 2023
09 January 2024
10 April 2024
10 July 2024
09 October 2024