ICT50220 - Diploma of Information Technology
(CRICOS Code: 110409D)
Students in this course (ICT50220 Diploma in Information Technology) are required to complete fairly challenging activities relating to specialised fields while working independently or as a member of a team. These individuals can apply for a variety of business roles, departments, and industries based on their skills, or they can start their own independent business (single Contractor/Trader).
Additionally, students will be able to get a solid foundation for advanced networking, cybersecurity, and how to manage and create virtual computing environments (that is to protect sensitive information and data by applying security architecture and also by developing contingency and recovery plans for disasters).
- ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic needs of an organization
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate team
- ICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy in ICT
- ICTSAS527 Manage client problems
- BSBCRT512 Originate and develop concept.
- ICTNWK542 Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise routers
- ICTNWK543 Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise Switches
- ICTCYS407 Gather, analyse and interpret threat data
- ICTCYS610 Protect critical infrastructure for organisations
- ICTCYS613 Utilise design methodologies for security architecture
- ICTSAS524 Develop, implement and evaluate an incident response plan
- ICTSAS526 Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- ICTCLD501 Develop cloud disaster recovery plans
- ICTCLD502 Design and implement highly-available cloud infrastructure
- ICTCLD503 Implement web-scale cloud infrastructure
- ICTCLD504 Improve cloud-based infrastructure
- ICTCLD505 Implement cloud infrastructure with code
- ICTCLD506 Implement virtual network in cloud environments
- ICTCLD507 Build and deploy resources on cloud platforms
Mode of delivery:
There will be a blended delivery mode, a kind of combination of online and classroom delivery.
- 900 hours are allocated to face-to-face classroom sessions.
- 600 hours of the course are allocated as structured online learning
- 420 hours are allocated to Self-paced study
Tuition Fee: $AU 12,000
Non-Tuition Fee: $AU 500
Estimated Total Course Cost: $AU 12,500
CRICOS Code: 110409D
Delivery Location: Raymond International College campus, Melbourne.
- Students must be over 18 years of age.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or an overseas equivalent or an Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) or higher qualification prior to commencing this course.
English language requirements for international students: (Any one of the following)
Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall band score: 5.5
TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based test) test score band: 46
PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English) test score band: 42
Intake Dates for 2023 & 2024
09 January 2023
10 April 2023
10 July 2023
09 October 2023
09 January 2024
10 April 2024
10 July 2024
09 October 2024